Any venue is a great venue
for firework displays
We're used to producing fireworks shows from the typical venues like fairgrounds, parks and sports stadiums. Unusual venues often make for the most dramatic fireworks presentations. We've fired shows from bridges, stadium roofs, in the plazas formed by buildings in an office complex, chapels and barges. We've even fired a show from a moving yacht.
Our design and firing technologies make it possible to fire from a number of remote positions for a single show. They also allow us to use very precise timings for firing racks of pyrotechnics distributed across a large broad area. To deliver the most compelling shows we often seek out the best firing positions using information in the site plan.
Some unique venues
- The Main Street bridge in Toledo, Ohio for the Minor League Baseball All-Star Game
- This spring a groom in Las Vegas delighted his bride with rose pedal cannons fired outdoor as they left the chapel
- The annual New Orleans Independence Day Show from two barges in the Mississippi River
- The stadium rooftop at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia for its grand opening
- Special effects and a product reveal for the Las Vegas Ritz Carlton show produced to announce a new consumer product for Upshur-Smith
- The rooftop of the 200 Public Square Building in for the Cleveland Orchestra's Star Spangled Spectacular
- From the seats of an indoor stadium for an audience that viewed it from the floor