Start with some helpful tips about fireworks displays and their planning
Careful planning is the key to producing exciting events that delight audiences. A 15-minute show is often the result of days of planning by Pyrotecnico show producers and technicians, clients and local authorities, such as fire marshals and police.
You get what you ask for - Challenge us
We typically schedule a visit to a site to get detailed measurements, hear a clients vision for the show and develop and estimate. We can usually provide an estimate in less than two days. This commitment has earned Pyrotecnico a reputation for professionalism thorughout the industry.
Contact us at 800-854-4705, we'll be happy to discuss your project.
- 1]Address all safety issues early and thoroughly.
- 2]Measure the value of your show by the response you will get from an audience instead of the length of show or number of products used. In our experience, these measures not meaningful to audiences.
- 3]Confirm that your venue allows fireworks, close proximity pyrotechnics and special effects.
- 4]Request copies of current insurance coverages.
- 5]Request evidence of workmen compensation.
- 6]Review 3 references for similar shows.
- 7]Determine the role that fireworks will play in your event.
- 8]Sometimes fireworks are the main attraction and other times it enhances the main attraction.
- 9]Meet the people you involved in the event early in the process.
- 10]Schedule site inspections early.
- 11]Determine the storage needs for your show and identify facilities early in the process.