Love fireworks displays and pyrotechnics? Join our team
Pyrotecnico offers free one-day pyrotechnology training seminars for private individuals, fire fighters, and local officials who are interested in qualifying as certified pyrotechnicians. Many of our graduates join the nationwide network of shooting crews who set up and run our fireworks displays.
What will you learn?
Our instructors will give you the basic knowledge and skills you need to shoot fireworks safely and effectively, including:
- How to design engaging and exciting shows using advanced tools
- Learn about the different properties of fireworks and select those that best fit the desired effect
- How to handle, transport and store pyrotechnics safely
- Compliance with federal and state laws governing pyrotechnics
- Determining the best equipment layouts to achieve desired effects and maintain safe control of the fireworks
- Using electrical equipment safely
Training Dates and Locations
Pyrotecnico is pleased to offer training, free of charge, to individuals interested in becoming a certified pyrotechnician. To attend, please contact our headquarters by email or call us at 800. 854. 4705.
To register to attend one of our training seminars and become a certified pyrotechnician, click here.
- October 10-11, 2014
- Registration: Friday, October 10, 2014 at 5:30 pm
- Friday, October 10, 2014: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm (approx.)
- Saturday, October 11, 2014: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (approx.)
- Alderson FD & EMS Fire Station
- Main Bay
- 109 Railroad Avenue
- Alderson, WV 24910
- Live Fire: Saturday, October 11, 2014 at 6:00-7:30 pm