Complete fireworks packages that are safe and fully insured
We hold the safety of our audience and technicians in the highest regard. We comply strictly with all federal, state, and local safety regulations and we work hard to keep environmental impact to a minimum. For indoor shows, our close proximity pyrotechnics are engineered to be safe for audiences and interior structures.
Fully insured and certified
Every fireworks display includes provisions for all safety issues. All of our materials and equipment in Pyrotecnico fireworks packages includes 10-million-dollar general liability insurance and excess/umbrella liability insurance, 10-million-dollar commercial transportation insurance and workers compensation. We assist clients in the process of obtaining local and state permits. All Pyrotecnico drivers carry current commercial licenses. Pyrotecnico has the finest insurance coverage available in the industry and we take pride in our unblemished safety record.
We use technologies to increase safety
Firing fireworks shows with a computer increases safety. And, many of the new shells have improved lighting mechanisms. Pyrotechnico technicians are continuously trained to take full advantage of the safety for the unique characteristics that we address in the site plan, the very first step of the design process.
Refer to the following checklist when selecting a fireworks company and producing an event that includes any kind of fireworks or special effects.
- 1]Determine site measurements before designing a show
- 2]Convey details about audience position, weather patterns, wind, buildings and other information to the fireworks show producer.
- 3]Get your own copy of technician certifications to ensure they are certified for the state in which the show will be produced
- 4]As a rule of thumb, indoor pyrotechnics need to be fired at least 15 feet from the nearest audience member.
- 5]Indoor fireworks regulations vary greatly between counties in the U.S. It makes sense to stay up to date with the restrictions in your county.